Philips HI5910/20 Steam Generator Iron – £57.99 @ Argos
Your first steam generator iron – upgrade your iron to tackle bigger laundry loads faster, with 4 bars steam pressure and 100g/min continuous steam. Tap water friendly, refill anytime during ironing and the intelligent calc clean sound & light reminds when to clean for longer lasting steam performance.
Ideal for big laundry loads, 1.1l detachable water tank is easy to fill and allows for over 1.5 hours of ironing. The compact and light weight base is easier to use and store. The ceramic easy glide soleplate adds convenience.
- 2400 watts.
- Steam output: 100g/min.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron like a steamer and remove creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Heating up time 2 mins.
- Continuous fill.
- 4 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Ceramic soleplate.
- Pre-set programmes include: 1. Synthetic fabrics. 2. Wool, viscose, polyester and silk. 3. Cotton, linen.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Detachable water tank.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Steam ready indicator.
Link to the deal: Philips HI5910/20 Steam Generator Iron – £57.99 @ Argos