Philips FastCare Steam Generator GC7717/80 – £99.99 @ Argos
Upgrade to faster, easier ironing with the Philips EastCare Steam Generator. With 5.5 bar pump steam pressure, 120g/min consistent steam output and 270g steam boost, ironing strokes are reduced and deep-set creases are loosened easily. The XL 2.2L easy fill detachable water tank provides over 2.5 hours of steam, reducing the amount of refilling required, for quicker easier use.
- 2400 watts.
- Steam output: 120g/min.
- Shot of steam: 270g/min.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron like a steamer and remove creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Heating up time 2 mins.
- Continuous fill.
- 5.5 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Steamglide ceramic soleplate.
- Pre-set programmes include: 1. Synthetic fabrics. 2. Wool, viscose, polyester and silk. 3. Cotton, linen.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Detachable water tank.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- A steam tip makes it easy to steam creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Steam ready indicator.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Capacity of water tank: 2.2L.
- Weight: 3.3kg.
- Cord storage.
- Weight of iron only: 1.1kg.
- Safety locking system.
- 1.8m power cord.
- 1.6m steam supply cord.
- Manufacturer’s 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103805946.
Link to the deal: Philips FastCare Steam Generator GC7717/80 – £99.99 @ Argos