LiteOn MU3 2.5″ 480GB SSD – £84.94 @ EBuyer
The LiteOn MU 3 Series Solid-State Drive uses a SATA 6.0 GB/s transmission interface, so you can easily upgrade your computer’s traditional disk and say goodbye to system startup or program loading times.
The LiteOn MU 3 provides a sequential read/write performance of up to 555 MB/s and 470 MB/s, and high-speed 4KB random read/write performance of up to 360 MB/s and 340 MB/s.
Switching to a LiteOn MU 3 Series Solid-State Drive will significantly speed up system startup and application operation, allowing faster access to documents, video, music stored on the drive. When you run programs or games, you’ll feel the LiteOn MU 3 high-speed experience. Compared to traditional disk drives, the LiteOn MU 3 Series Solid-State Drive consumes less energy, effectively increasing your device’s battery life.
THE FIRMWARE ADVANTAGE
Our dedicated engineers work closely with high-grade chip manufacturers to provide the best solutions particular to your needs. LiteOn SSDs are already an industry-leading product, and with LiteOn’s customized proprietary firmware, your LiteOn SSD will provide superior performance at consistent speeds for years to come.
- Capacity 480 GB
- DRAM Cache 32MB SDR
- Sequential Read (MB/s) Up to 555
- Sequential Write (MB/s) Up to 470
- Random Read Speed (MB/s) Up to 360
- Random Write Speed (MB/s) Up to 320
- Power Requirement 5V / 2.0A (Max)
- Temperature 0°C ~ 70°C / 32°F ~ 158°F (Operating)
- MTBF 1,500,000 hours
- Warranty 3-year
- Operating System Supported Microsoft Windows OS / Linux OS / Mac OS
- SATA Interface SATA 6.0 Gb/s, also compatible with SATA 3.0/1.5 Gb/s
- Command Set Support TRIM, S.M.A.R.T., NCQ, ATA/ATAPI-8
- Form Factor 2.5-inch form factor
- Power Connector 15-pin SATA connector for DC 5V input
- Data Connector 7-pin SATA Connector
- Dimension ( L / W / H ) 100 x 69.85 x 7 mm
- Weight 75g / 2.65oz (Max.)
Link to the deal: LiteOn MU3 2.5″ 480GB SSD – £84.94 @ EBuyer